Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Teasing a Coworker at 30,000'

This weekend my pilot friend Michael spent a few hours with us during a layover in Burlington. It was a great treat and I charished the few hours we got to spent together having a meal, decorating eggs, working on the Raingutter boat, and playing games. We said our good-byes and on the next morning I get a text from him, "It seems that we are flying a large group of children from some wind ensemble. I figured you would know who it was. Any ideas?"

I responded, "Shelburne. I think my coworker (insert name here) is on your flight. Please say her name over the intercom (if you are allowed to) if she is..."

Michael: "I don't think she likes you right now, I asked if she was on the flight and when she heard her name she looked very concerned:). I said hello and she says hi back."

Anyway, thanks for the laugh, Michael.

No comments:

Post a Comment